CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 8, 2007

Girls Weekend in Huntsville, Alabama

Caroline and I went with Aunt Joni and Avery to visit Aunt Jenny, Elise and Uncle David (who actually went camping for the weekend) in their new town of Huntsville a couple of weeks ago. We visited the Huntsville Botanical Garden where there was a scarecrow exhibit. I love my sweet family and am always thankful for the opportunity to spend time with them!Jenny took all the pics this time cause I forgot my camera. I guess that's why she's not in any of the photos. :(









3 comments:

Jenn said...

How fun, I love getaways!

Sara said...

Love this pics! You have such a sweet family. Aaron enjoyed talking to Chris at the pinic. Love you, Sara

The Boerners said...

Looks like a great time. I bet those three cousins have ALMOST as much fun as their mommies!
~Myra