Sunday, August 31, 2008
Posted by Watkins World at 11:28 PM
Thursday, August 21, 2008
This is for Camille!
1. I fall asleep during movies if I watch them after 9:00 p.m.
2. I love the smell of babies after they've just been bathed.
3. I always wanted a house full of boys!
4. I got Garrett's name from a boy I had a crush on in 7th grade. :) (He didn't even know I existed :) )
5. If I had been a boy my parents would have named me "Jack" after my Daddy's basketball coach.
6. When I first met my husband, I was not really interested in him because I thought he was too handsome and I would never have a chance with him.
7. I have never had a favorite color because I can never choose.
I tag Terresa Andrews, Sara Anderson, Rhonda Schlosser, Jessica Martin
Posted by Watkins World at 3:03 PM
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Saturday, July 5, 2008
The hottest thing at the Watkins house is our new grill.
It was Chris's Father's Day present and the best thing of
all is that he hasn't had to use it yet. Riley has grilled several
wonderful meals for us! He and Garrett have become quite the cooks lately.
Posted by Watkins World at 11:10 PM
Posted by Watkins World at 12:08 AM
Monday, March 10, 2008
Garrett, Connor and Riley all played basketball for Crown Athletics this year. Riley played for the JV high school team; Garr for the 8th grade middle school team; and Con for the 6th/7th grade middle school team. It was a whirlwind experience for the entire family. We loved watching, playing, cheering, eating pizza, talking with friends (old and new) and meeting John Smoltz again and again. The season ended in February and you may ask, whatever will we do now with all our spare time? Simple, play baseball!
Posted by Watkins World at 9:22 PM