CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Blessed beyond Measure!


Chris took all of us to celebrate this afternoon at Longhorn Steakhouse for it was a VERY, VERY HAPPY day in the Watkins' home! We finally closed on our old house this morning at 11:00 a.m. The most amazing thing about this closing is the fact that real estate in Atlanta right now is not good at all. That our home was only on the market for 4 months is really a gift from God. We do not take any of this lightly and give our heavenly Father all the glory and honor for this undeserved blessing. We do serve a mighty God and we as a family hope to stay coninually amazed by His grace! He is so good to us!
Thank you family and friends who have prayed for us during this time. May you also be encouraged by yet another example of God's faithfulness!

11 comments:

The Andrews Family said...

Rejoicing with You!

Hannah Elisabeth said...

I always told my mom that ya'lls family was my idea of a 'perfect' family and that I wanted 4 sons and 1 daughter like you have....they are growing up but it is amazing and encouraging for me to see them following, worshiping, and loving the LORD! I just wanted to encourage you that I would have no greater joy then for my family [4 boys and 1 girl , or not] to be serving Him like your kids do! Love ya'll, Hannah

Sara said...

CONGRATS!! What a fun date with the kids. We are so grateful to God for you and your family. Have a great weekend.

Love,

Sara

Billie said...

Yippy! So happy for you. I have heard from several ladies that they love having you live by them. You are a gift to your new neighbors. Thanks for your desire to serve. And yummy, yummy getting to go to Longhorn!

Christina said...

What exciting news! I love the shot of the family. You guys are great!

Cristy said...

Congratulations! I had been praying that it would sell! Praise the Lord that He brought a buyer quickly!

P.S. Wonderful family photo- you are glowing!!!

Cristy said...

Congratulations! I had been praying that it would sell! Praise the Lord that He brought a buyer quickly!

P.S. Wonderful family photo- you are glowing!!!

sarah said...

Yeah- that is great news!! So excited for you guys. What a great picture of your family!

Hannah Elisabeth said...

Thanks for your sweet comment!

Ironically, both pictures are me and a friend Alex, the girl graduated with me from Domininon and the recent photo is me and my friend Alex from our last homecoming dance!

Hope you are well!

rhonniegirl said...

Congratulations Jan and fam! What a walk of faith!
Love,
Rhonda

Andrea Hollis said...

hey! i'm glad you all had fun!

p.s. i got a blog!