CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 27, 2007


It's me Jan again. I love this blogging world. How fun! Thanks Sara, Billie and Terresa for inspiring me and showing me such fun examples. Isn't God good to give us such fun tools to share our lives with each other?


This is a book my Mama brought to our kids. It is hilarious! It's my new favorite kids' book! Y'all gotta read it. Joni (my sister) found it at the library and then bought a copy for Avery (her sweet little girlie). I haven't heard Joni read it yet but she is the best at reading it Mama says. Joni is such a faithful Mommy to her precious daughter.


What are some of your favorite childrens' books? Who else out there loves kids' books? I soooo enjoy reading and cuddling with my children. Don't ya love the smell of their clean little bodies all snuggled up against ya? One of my favorite times is when I sing to Caroline in the cozy rocking chair in my bedroom and she falls asleep in my arms. I love it, love it, love it! I've decided I'm the most blessed woman in the world. I have the sweetest, most patient husband and the "funnest" , "bestest" kids ever! Yea God!

0 comments: