CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

7 Random Things about me

This is for Camille!

1. I fall asleep during movies if I watch them after 9:00 p.m.
2. I love the smell of babies after they've just been bathed.
3. I always wanted a house full of boys!
4. I got Garrett's name from a boy I had a crush on in 7th grade. :) (He didn't even know I existed :) )
5. If I had been a boy my parents would have named me "Jack" after my Daddy's basketball coach.
6. When I first met my husband, I was not really interested in him because I thought he was too handsome and I would never have a chance with him.
7. I have never had a favorite color because I can never choose.

I tag Terresa Andrews, Sara Anderson, Rhonda Schlosser, Jessica Martin

3 comments:

RACHEL GANSTER said...

Those are so funny! I want a house full of boys too!

Andrea Hollis said...

Haha! wow.....garrett...that's funny!

Sara said...

I just saw your tag on me!! I will do it!
Sara